Now Nobody starts feeling to turn to the dark side, and is on the dark side for this episode. And his name at the dark side is Darth Veris. So there are three good Jedi and 4 bad Jedi.
“I have a weird feeling,” said Nobody, “that the dark side will fight me using all bad Jedi. Or I could turn into one of them. I think I’ll turn into the dark side.” And he did and his new name will be . . . Darth Veris. Wait! Wait! I already said Nobody’s name for Episode V! Anyway, on with the story.
So when the rebels blew up two more bad Both, they started destroying another one which the bad guys were on.
“There’s another.”
“Where?”
“Over there.”
“We’re going for target shafts now.”
“Stay on target.”
“Uh-oh. More flying geese.”
“Gold 3 moving into position.”
“I copy, Gold Leader.”
On board the place that the rebels are blowing up or at least trying to. . .
“Lord Veris, we count 50 rebel ships.”
“We better destroy them.”
“Here they come.”
“Flying geese moving into position.”
“I copy, goose leader”
“Stay on target.”
“And stay away from the flying geese.”
“Smiley Destroyer moving into position.”
“I copy Smiley Destroyer.”
“Almost there.”
“Almost there.”
“Almost there.”
But together. . .
“We did it!”
“We did it!”
“We did it!”
“We did it!”
And the rebels went away to Hoth Gunga, where Alcra found her light saber (and now had two light sabers.)
“Ha!” said Alcra. “I have two shield sabers!” So they again went to Darth Paul, who they noticed had a special horseshoe light saber.
“We need one more light saber!” said Mace Ann
So they went away to plan. Just as they finished, the rebellic who were looking out. . . Pause the story.
How did you know the next word was told? Your answer: -______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Do you want to go on with the story? Your opinion: ____________. If you don’t, pause here. If you do, go to the next page.
On with the story.
“Gold 3 moving into position”
“This is it.”
“Why are the flying geese always here?”
“We’re starting for the target shaft now.”
“General!”
Wait, wait! How do you know what comes next? ____________________________________ -__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
On with the story. Oh and the correct answer is Wisaul if you didn’t know.
And Darth that the rebels had so small ships they are trying to blow up this place.
“We must get the teams to their fighters”
Shields smiley faced fighter moving into position.
I copy, Smiley.
“Uh oh, bad leaders coming into position”
“Here they come”
Zoom
“Uh-oh, oh-no. I’ve got a problem here. “
Foom.
“Ahh.”
Watch for enemy fighters.
Stay on target.
Almost there.
The rebel’s smiley army saw and hit it.
They had blown it up.
But although Michael died because of old age.
But all the other Jedi went to Darth Paul. Mace Ann was killed. Darth Paul almost was killed but Alca and Nobody raced away to Kash Week.
It is always rainy and snowy on kashweek. Nobody had turned to the good side.
No comments:
Post a Comment